Head of Reliability & Planning Department
Job Description :
- Our Client is currently searching for an experienced Head of Reliability & Planning Department to join a stable mining operation company in West Africa.
- The focus of the role is to drive the improvement of plant reliability and maintenance planning as well as implementation and management of Reliability Centred Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis and the application of Failure Modes & Effects Analysis.
- Lead and develop the Reliability & Maintenance Planning Team, ensuring that talent bilt, developed and maintained at the site.
- Focuses on elimination of non-value added maintenance strategies.
- Support and lead RCM activities including implementation and management of the Mechanical Integrity program. Champion Maintenance & Reliability RCA/RCMs through facilitation, participarion and execution of identified items. Creat and apply reliability standars.
- Provide process ans technical support for the maintenance panner and reliability coordinatior on maintenance effectiveness. Evaluation of critical spares and interfaces with sire storerooms.
- Write ans execite Maintenance & Reliability Capital projects. Interfaces directly with the project engineering team on realibility build deliverables to ensure reliability principles are applied on projects on site. Work with Engineering and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OFMs) to develop equipment reliability standars.
- Lead Relibility Excellenc activities and intiatives Conducts Reliability Excellence sustainability assesments and follow up actions. Share/Implement Reliability Excellence best practices across the site and region.
- Lead maintenance and shutdown planning and scheduling activities, including material requistioning, manpower estimation, job standard, preventive and predictive maintenance, and equipment cost estimating.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other engineering discipline.
- Minimun of 10 years experience in operarions, maintenance, or project management.
- Demostrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Training and knowledge of management of proactive maintenance models.
- Demostrated ability to identify and implement detailes solutions to complex technical problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written within multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience in maintenance processes system best practices.
- Have ideally participated in the implementation od a preventative & predictive maintenenace process.