- Publié le: 02-08-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 96617
Job Description :
- Our Client is currently searching for an experienced Operation Manager who will be responsible for managing 10+ ongoing projects in West Africa out of the Abidjan office with frequent travels to sites.
- Being permanently based in Abidjan and reporting to the VP Africa, Operations Manager will be responsible for providing excellent service to the clients of the Company in West Africa.
- Oversee all ongoing projects in West African countries.
- Monitoring and analysing production on day to day
- Meets expectations and needs of customers and clients
- Guide Project Managers and the teams on site.
- Liaise with the clients on strategic initiatives and critical issues.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the budget.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent educational background.
- 10+ years of experience in mining industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of Diamond Core, Reverse Circulation or Rotary air-blast drilling.
- Experience in management of multiple projects in different regions.
- Experience in livingworking in Africa.
- Advanced communication skills in French and English.
- Solid team management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Readiness to relocate to Abidjan.