- Publié le: 20-07-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 96620
Job Description :
- Our Client is currently searching for an experienced Plant Maintenance Manager to join a stable mining operation company in West Africa.
- The Plant Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the Dredge, Wet Concentrator Plant, and Borefilelds.
- Lead day-to-day Health and Safety within the WCP Maintenance Department.
- Provide technical expertise to Mining and production by maintaining relationships with external engineering workshops, consultants, supplier and equipment manufacturers.
- Identify and lead improvement projects.
- Assist the Mine Manager to meet production targets by ensure daily weekly and monthly plans align with the mine plan, forecasting annual maintenance shutdown plans and ensure spares stock levels are adequate to support maintenance plans.
- Transfer knowledge and skills to the national and Expatriate workforce.
- Ensure Succession plans are being followed for Nationalisation of expat positions.
- Ensure adequate supervision is applied to meet workload.
- Coach and mentor National and expat Superintendents and supervisors.
- Create weekly KPI reports, monthly reports for maintenance department.
- Report monthly cost Report variances to monthly department costs.
- Preparing revisions to the budget during the course of the year as and when required.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Mechanical Engineering – Experience with slurry plants/pumping/ heavy industry.
- Minimum qualification with equivalence of 4‑year Degree.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar working environment.
- Musk have bulk mining experience.
- Ability to review & authorize safe work procedures.
- Experience in developing systems and process for the safe and efficient completion of maintenance work.
- Strong planning and organizational skills for managing plant shutdowns for maintenance.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Able to communicate effectively internally at all levels and build effective relationships.