- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Production-Maintenance
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Océanie
- Pays: Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée - PG
- ID Annonce: 188107
- Publié le: 10-12-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 188107
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in Papua New Guinea, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Technical Mechanical Specialist.
Functional responsibilities :
Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Specialist you will be required to provide maintenance planning strategies, schedules and monitoring of the Process Plant’s operational and maintenance work groups on the Autoclaves, Tanks, Belts & Rubber, Crushing and Grinding plant, equipment, facilities and ancillary areas to carry out general maintenance activities including planning and executing major shut downs.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 5+ years relevant work experience essential including 3 years as a supervisor and some project execution/management experience.
- Experience in fixed plant maintenance and operations of large process plants including planning and executing major shut downs with a good understanding of factors influencing standard maintenance business practice KPIs.
- Experinece with hydraulics and pneumatics – essential.
- Familiar with ERP systems including SAP.
- Previous experience working in a remote location in a developing country advantageous, but not essential.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal, written communication and public speaking skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Sound planning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong active listening & interpersonal skills for rapport building, conflict resolution & training.
- Must be a PNG National and open to work in the country.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment.
Organisation: Job AlternativeAnnonces de Mary Ann Stone