- Publié le: 2022-09-06
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 325503
For our client, a global energy leader located in South Africa, we are looking for an Area Site Supervisor to coordinate the plant activities with service providers and site personnel in general.
Functional responsibilities :
- Manage Maintenance and Operations of two Wind Energy Facilities.
- Coordinate plant activities following EGP Safety, Environment and Quality rules and procedures, aiming to ensure zero accidents in our duties.
- Manage with support from your plant sub-ordinates, to plan and execute scheduled and corrective maintenance works.
- Coordinate, supervise and report on site contractors daily activities.
- Make available traceable maintenance and inspection progress statistics and reports.
- Provide communication platforms for supporting departments, Technical Support, Performance improvement departments, auditors, HR and HSEQ.
- Coordinate Technical and/or Operational Meetings with the OM Contractors
- Manage two technology contractors and relationships of local stakeholders.
- Coordinate Job Creation and preferential expenditures with the Community Liaison Officer (CLO).
- Utilise support of the EGP Technical Departments (MTS, SOPI, WCC) to share and escalate technical problems and look for solutions.
- Utilise provided Plant Management Software Tools to the benefit of productivity and efficiency improvement.
- Provide innovativations and implement strategies to improve safety, productivity, reliability and local service providers.
- Manage plant logistics and warehouse spare parts.
- Coordinate plant activities to maintain a plant equipment contractual availability and push to always over.
- Develop maintenance schedules in conjunction with adhering to OEM specifications.
- Carry out all legal aspects for plant equipment, local municipality and community liaison officer.
Required experience and qualifications :
- In-depth knowledge of wind industrial, power plant engineering, wind plant operation & maintenance, and environmental and safety requirements.
- Knowledge and experience on MV/HV equipment.
- Proficiency in coordinate and monitoring contractors’ performance for O&M, safety, quality, environmental conformance, and schedule.
- Knowledge of the energy market and the relationships with Eskom, and government institutions in connection with this sector.
- Managing people with care and in best professional way.
- Liaison skills with Internal & External stakeholders.
- Microsoft word processing, spread sheet, excel, projects scheduling and AutoCAD software.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical English skills.
- Detailed individual with organizational skills to compile and track plants documentation, events, and conduct performance analysis.
- Good personal work skills with due consideration for office protocol and expectations.
- Valid Driver’s License.