- Publié le: 20-09-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 188113
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in Papua New Guinea, we are seeking an experienced Autoclave Mechanical Maintenance Superintendent for an In-Country Residential position in PNG.
Functional responsibilities :
Reporting to the Asset Maintenance Manager you will be required to monitor and control the operational and mechanical maintenance activities of the Autoclave Maintenance area in order to optimise production at the most economic levels and to ensure the safe conduct of operations within the facilities.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 10+ years relevant work experience essential in mineral processing including large-scale fixed asset management experience.
- Experience in the planning and delivery of multi-disciplinary shutdowns and maintenance projects.
- Skilled in the use of the CMMS/EAM and SAP software to manage the day to day planning and scheduling of maintenance activites.
- Previous experience working in a remote location in a developing country advantageous, but not essential.
- Skilled in the use of the CMMS/EAM and SAP software to manage the day to day planning and scheduling of maintenance activities.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal, written communication and public speaking skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Sound planning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong active listening & interpersonal skills for rapport building, conflict resolution & training.
- Tertiary qualified Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Asset Management essential with accreditation from the institute of Engineers PNG Inc. to be completed as part of work permit process.
- Relevant Trades certificate and background desirable.
- Certificate in Workplace Assessment and Training or similar desirable.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment.
- You will be a skilled, motivated maintenance and reliability professional with strong experience in diverse processing plant operational and commissioning environments.
- You will have an impeccable safety record and be highly skilled in the application of various safety management systems and investigative tools.