- Publié le: 2021-03-06
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 16125
The Company :
International Gold Mining client, seeking an experienced and qualified Business Analyst for his existing gold mining operations in Burkina Faso.
- Engage various stakeholders across the Endeavour group’s operations and corporate office to understand functional requirements for the successful delivery of the EAM/SUN ERP solution. Specific areas include :
- Plant Maintenance (Mobile).
- Plant Maintenance (Fixed).
- Warehouse procedures.
- Logistics Procedures.
- Document business processes and provide input to the implementation partner to design successful solution to automate process in the system.
- Assist in prioritising various functionalities with the operations lead by providing technical and operational risks.
- Facilitate the design and documenting of specific and transferable Standard operating procedures and, where relevant, company policies and standards for each site to ensure effective and compliant operations related to EAM/SUN.
- Align business and system processes to peripheral workstreams in Finance to deliver compliant operational processes for relevant financial and legal compliance requirements.
- Define proper role definitions according to defined business processes that can be mapped to available functionality within EAM as well as each site’s organisational structure. Role assignment will be aligned to site decisions with highlighting EDV segregation of duty preferences.
- Assist in the migration of data from the legacy systems to EAM/SUN.
- Assist and manage the input to Training requirements across all related functions in portfolio.
- Assist and sign of user acceptance testing material.
- Assist in the planning and management tasks related to the changeover form Legacy Skills.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Self motivated.
- Above average MS Office suite skills.
- Documenting and business process understanding.
- 6–9 years of solid experience.
- Business and or mining operations understanding will be a plus.
- Preferably an engineering degree or similar qualification.
- Work extended expat hours (65 hours per week, 6.5 days).
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis – FIFO 6/2 weeks.