- Publié le: 2021-06-30
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 288210
The Company :
We are currently working on an excellent opportunity for a motivated, passionate Chemical Process Engineer for a project in the South West (UK).
The role is with an exciting and ambitious organisation, who are work in an innovative space which will play a critical role in the UK mining industry. They are planning on going into production in the next 3 years. You will report directly to the senior leadership team and will work from the Operations Base in the Cornwall area.
- Apply your scientific understanding and practical skills to new and existing infrastructure.
- Participate in developing and scaling up of the laboratory work from start-up to implementation as well as commissioning to full plant scale.
- Apply practical techniques to the processing stage of the mining operations.
- Introduce innovations on a regular basis to the leadership team in the chemical processing space.
- Work side-by-side with other functional areas to ensure the project development targets are met in the short/medium/long term.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Experience in the design and operation of hydrometallurgy and pyrometallurgy processes.
- Experience of the lithium space is a real bonus.
- Relevant experience acquired in an engineering contracting environment or consultancy organisations in the chemical, metallurgical industry, or other related industries.
- Degree qualified in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Passion and interest for the battery minerals market and emerging trends/requirements.
- Experience in delivering plant operational or commissioning (including design, delivery and operation).
- Team-player mentality.
- Good general computer literacy (all Microsoft packages).
- Confident and capable in a small organisation.