- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Fonction: Ingénierie-Méthodes
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 86709
- Publié le: 10-06-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 86709
Job Description :
- We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chief Mine Engineer.
- Reporting to the Technical Services Director, the Chief Engineer will lead mine technical services functions – responsible for planning, drawings, cost control, geotechnical, and engineering leadership, for an internation gold mining project located in West Africa.
The role will be responsible of :
- Carry out the plans, drawings and optimizations of the pits in addition to ensuring their execution.
- Work closely with mine geology team and mining operations.
- Determine the best method of extraction that is effective and safe.
- Plan, supervise mining work in the short, medium and long term.
- Coordinate the work of the teams under your supervision.
- Ensure availability of ore at the plant as required for operations and planning.
- Track costs in areas under your supervision.
- Maximize productivity and also ensure fluidity of operations.
- Optimization of the mining sequence that responds to various operational constraints.
- Ensure the stability of rock walls of open pits (geotechnical).
- Coordinate engineering work for both pits and underground operations.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
We are looking for an experienced Chief Mining Engineer with :
- A bachelor’s degree in mining engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in mining engineering, preferably in open pit and / or underground gold fields.
- At least 5 years supervising work teams.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Proficiency in modeling, optimization and planning tools such as Micromine, Gemcom, Vulcan, Datamine, Whittle, MineSched.
- Geotechnical experience would be an asset.
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written.
- Must have experience working in a developing country.
Organisation: Global Mining GroupAnnonces de Matthew Crawford