- Publié le: 07-06-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 80469
The candidate may have overall responsibility for safety, commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities and performance on small or mid-sized capital projects in support of heavy industry or they may have a multi-discipline leadership role with more emphasis on technical performance and design coordination under the direction of a Project Director on large capital projects in support of heavy industry.
Functional responsibilities :
- Development, fostering and management of client relationships ; however, the role may require this individual to focus on managing multidiscipline engineering teams in the development of design deliverables.
- This individual may have responsibility for management and contract performance across multiple disciplines on small or midsized projects or technical performance management responsibilities on larger projects.
- Technical experience, an ability to coordinate and lead design efforts while meeting schedule and budget targets is key to success.
- Business acumen, solid leadership and organizational skills will serve this individual well in larger project settings and be a catalyst for growth opportunities.
- Mentor and train less experienced staff.
Required experience and qualifications :
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years of experience as a Project Manager or project related experience.
- A BS or MS degree is required, and a professional registration or license is preferred.
- Multi-office and multi-cultural execution of projects.
Other essential functions and requirements :
- The successful candidate must have the ability to lead productive high performing teams which may include personnel from multiple disciplines, contractors offices, vendor and Client organizations.
- Scope of projects could include, but would not be limited to, major capital equipment design, specification and/or installation, design of plant utilities, environmental systems, and infrastructure.
- Will at times involve travel to client sites, which may require exposure to temperature extremes. Will occasionally require the use and wear of personal protective equipment such as fire retardant clothing, hearing and eye protection, hard hats and steel-toed boots.