- Publié le: 09-11-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 96614
- Our client is a well regarded international Mining Contractor that services the mining industry throughout Africa & the Middle East.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Commercial Manager will be responsible to provide leadership and positive management of all aspects of accounting, tax, legal, insurance, finance and administration functions to assist the company in meeting its objectives.
Functional responsibilities :
This role will be responsible to :
- Provide leadership in the Commercial and associated areas to manage the future growth and direction of the company.
- Provide a quarterly Financial Package for consolidation within the company that complies with accounting principles and accounting standards adopted by the company.
- Analyse and manage the taxation structure of the company.
- Oversee all functions performed by Project Administration Managers, ensuring that they are conducting business in accordance with documented company policies and in a way that assists the company in meeting its corporate objectives.
- Oversee the management of the information system requirements for Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Accounting.
- Business development, Security and Crisis Management Plans, Legal & Contract Services.
Required experience and qualifications :
- University degree in Accounting / Commerce.
- Membership of ASCPA.
- Professional accounting practice experience.
- Experience with system reviews, system implementation, financial and management accounting, and taxation.
- Excellent communicational and managerial skills.
- Experience with corporate & project finance, corporate secretarial matters.
- Insurance management and commercial risk assessment and management experience.