- Type de contrat: CDIC
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Ingénierie-Méthodes
- Secteur: Energies - Eau - Gestion des déchets
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Nigéria - NG
- ID Annonce: 41286
- Publié le: 17-03-2021
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 41286
Job Description :
The job holder will participate in all commissioning activities related to the Instrumentation discipline.
- He/She shall liaise with engineering/construction disciplines, to follow-up with field instrumentation and instrument packages construction and installation activities carried out by FPSO Contractor and his subcontractors, ensuring that installations are fit for purpose.
- He/She shall participate and/or witness instrumentation pre-commissioning activities for cabling, field instruments and packages, as commissioning representative.
- He/She shall participate in commissioning subsystem preliminary checks, may include review of RFC dossier to ensure completeness of subsystem pre-commissioning leading to “Ready for Commissioning” Certification.
- He/She shall supervise FPSO Contractor during Instrumentation commissioning activities including reviews of commissioning dossier (including OTPs), witnessing and participation in basic function testing, loop tests, instrument packages SATs and operational tests.
- He/She shall assist the Commissioning ICSS & Instrument Lead in his duties, when delegated, covering instrumentation commissioning activities. He/She may also attend meetings as required by his Management.
- He/She shall follow-up and monitors work program and schedule in his discipline. He/She reviews schedule and advises his Manager of any potential drifts and delays.
- He/She shall ensure validation of ICAPS sheets and monitors that tasks sheets are properly completed and check the RFC dossiers.
- He/She supervises and follow-up with clearance of punch items by Contractor
- He/She shall ensure that Commissioning Master documentations are properly marked-up and prepared for “As Built” documentation.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- At least 8 years involved in instrumentation commissioning and related activities in FPSO or similar offshore Projects.
- Technical degree/diploma in Instrumentation or related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge of ICAPS database is an advantage.
- Language & Skills : Fluent in English, computer literate, possesses analytical and communication skills.
Organisation: HomebizAnnonces de Noémie Delattre