- Publié le: 2020-01-30
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 12992
Job Description :
We are looking for a fluent English/French Commissioning Manager for an international mining company with a large mine site in West Africa.
Reporting to the Project Director, the Commissioning Manager has a pivotal role in the management and coordination of commissioning activities with the site operations personnel. This position has accountability for testing, operating and handover of project equipment and facilities respecting industry best practice.
Responsibilities of the Role :
- The Commissioning Manager has responsibility for management, planning and coordination of all commissioning activities of the project.
- He/She will engage adequate resources ; develop reporting requirements and documentation and plan site activities including interaction, shutdowns and commissioning activities with Operations, in accordance with the project HSE requirements.
- He/She will ensure that the delivery of scope handover to the customer meets the safe ramp-up to target production requirements.
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with site commissioning activities including safety, quality, cost, schedule, planning and handover.
- Ensures that Company and Statutory standards, procedures and guidelines are adhered to and that the reputations of all parties are protected.
- Ensures adequately skilled and trained contractor personnel suitable to meet project commissioning requirements.
Experience and Competencies required :
- Degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline.
- Member of a relevant professional body or institution is preferred.
- Approximately 10 years’ experience in commissioning systems.
- Experience working in similar or relevant commissioning roles.
- A self-motivated, proactive individual with high achievement drive and initiative, excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational awareness.
- Ability to impact and influence.
- Fluent French with proficiency in English.