- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Construction-Travaux
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Océanie
- Pays: Australie - AU
- ID Annonce: 196721
- Publié le: 24-10-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 196721
Job Description :
- Our client is an international mining company seeking an experienced and qualified Constructability Manager for his existing operations in Australia.
- Based in the project’s engineering office and reporting to the Project Manager, the Constructability Manager is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and monitoring a constructability plan for the project.
- Interfaces with engineering, procurement, materials management, construction personnel, and other AD-HOC specialists or advisors to ensure input from their respective areas of expertise are considered or incorporated into the engineering, design, and planning process.
- Oversees the Constructability Plan for a project.
- Monitors the constructability progress on each project.
- Collects and reports on overall constructability successes and maintains the Constructability Information System (CIS).
- Interfaces with the project team and is the focal point for overseeing and coordinating the effort on a full-time or part-time basis depending on project requirements.
- Coordinates with Client maintenance and operations team members for input.
- Facilitate the engineering design basis and construction checklist review, suggests economical construction details to be incorporated into design drawings and specifications.
- Identifies construction input requirements and ensure timeliness of inputs.
- Manages constructability reviews, checklist reviews, estimates and studies, development of scope and layout of temporary facilities, and other activities as appropriate.
- Provides general constructability, operability, and maintainability input.
- Makes recommendations to the Project management team concerning staffing and budgets, schedules, or other project matters.
- Manages a construction approach to an integrated EPC schedule.
- Integrates constructability into the Project Execution Plan (PEP), and incorporating approved constructability suggestions into project deliverables.
- Schedules constructability studies.
- Orients the project team to the project specific constructability objectives.
- Arranges specialized constructability advice from various sources.
- Assures adequate consideration of constructability objectives.
- Evaluates and reports on constructability progress.
- Forwards new lessons-learned to the corporate database, Constructability Information System (CIS).
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Studies in construction management, specialized courses in construction technology and management.
- Minimum 10 years previous construction management or site management experience. Ideally, the project Site Manager or Construction Manager who would be responsible for site activities.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills.
- Well developed communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of all phases of construction operations relating to field activities, engineering disciplines and processes, and construction technologies.
Organisation: Job AlternativeAnnonces de Fabien Perez