Construction Project Manager
- Publié le: 17-12-2018
- Nbre de Vues: 14
- ID Annonce: 107936
- For one of our clients, a leading international organisation in Mozambique, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Construction Project Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing key interfaces in support of the Project Management Team / Contractors and Site Support Services.
Functional responsibilities :
- A strong commitment and leadership towards HSE Management.
- Co-Ordination of key interfaces in support of the Project Management function / Contractors to achieve the Project schedule.
- Provide co-ordination of key interfaces across the Support Services function Camps / Aviation, Marine, Ground Transport and Logistics.
- Forward thinking and ability to identify future risks and appropriate mitigations.
- Act and behave as an integrator / point of contact for addressing areas of potential conflict before they arise.
- Ability to provide motivational leadership and guidance in terms of building collaborative relationships, working in complex and culturally diverse environments with multinational teams.
- Leveraging new techniques and consistently driving change that supports and challenges established practices.
- Maximizes opportunities to improve capacity and capability to deliver high performance and increased efficiencies.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Major international projects experience, especially in the construction of large (Greenfield) midstream and downstream facilities, in Africa is preferred.
- Direct work experience in multinational companies, Projects or Operations in a practical hands-on role and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to communicate effectively and influence others.
- A good administrator with the ability to capture and present the facts in a succinct and cohesive manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively work across multiple functions, understand and anticipate stakeholder needs and be able to collaborate and develop effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English is required.
- Demonstrate a high proficiency in the use of MS Office products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.