- Publié le: 13-12-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 107129
For one of our clients, a leading international organisation in Burkina Faso, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Construction Site Manager.
Functional responsibilities :
As a Construction Site Manager your duties will include but not limited to :
- Supervise constructions site.
- Manage teams.
- Coordinate and organize all daily activities of construction site.
- Ensure the respect of quality and safety standards.
- Budgets monitoring.
- Organize schedules.
- Negotiation and follow-up of interventions by subcontractors.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Degree in public works. Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
- 10–15 years of experience in this sector.
- Organization, adaptability and communication skills.
- Speak French.
- An experience worldwide.