- Publié le: 02-07-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 55777
The Company :
Our mining client has operations in West Africa. This role includes managing construction crews, inspecting ongoing work, ensuring adherence to state and local codes, arranging for necessary equipment and keeping construction project costs at or, if possible, under budget.
- Responsible for overall monitoring of all the construction and establishment in the mine site.
- Produce and maintain detailed construction schedule.
- Install the Quality Control Plans (QCPs).
- Initiate changes in accordance to the Change Control Procedures for review and approval.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the contractors, including but not limited to monitor the ManHours provided by the contractors, chair daily construction progress meetings with the contractors.
- Ensure the work progress of the contractors is accordance to the planned schedule, scope of work, resources and budget, ensure all contractors are in compliance with both company procedures and statutory requirements, etc.
- Responsible for controlling and justifying the Variation Orders raised by the contractors.
- Verify the works completion of the contractors including Fabrication.
- Compile and maintain the accurate records of Project Construction statistics, Construction Progress Meeting minutes, Weekly Progress Report.
- Produce the “Close-out Construction Pack” upon completion of the construction assignment, which includes Actual Start Date versus Scheduled Start Date, List of Approved Change Requests and Final Construction statistics.
- Handle any ad hoc projects and assignments assigned by the Company.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Built Environment field of study (Civil / Mechanical).
- Registered (or candidate) as a Professional Construction Manager (Pr. CM).
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant post-graduate practical experience.
- Experience in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical construction projects and had been working in similar capacity as for construction supervision
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis.