- Publié le: 2021-06-14
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 16869
The Company :
International Gold Mining client, seeking an experienced and qualified Contracts Administrator for his existing gold mining operations in Burkina Faso.
- Prepare and consolidate tender document.
- Prepare and issue for approval a bidder list for each package to be issued.
- Issue tender document to potential bidders/tenderers.
- Maximise international contractors when pre-qualified local contractors are not available in sufficient quantity to support a competitive bid.
- Prepare and issue enquiry packages based on tender document and bids received.
- Pre-qualify bidders and maintain master list on all potential bidders with prequalification safety and financial data, and performance data, as it becomes available.
- Assist commercial managers with use of EDV standard forms and advise on amendments, in coordination with EDV legal when necessary.
- Issue and control all contract documents, including original contracts, modifications and site instructions.
- Ensure all contractors have the necessary insurance and bonds in place prior to mobilization to the Project work site.
- Monitor and report on the contractors’ work and progress.
- Tracking of cost and reporting project financial status.
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Coordinate with other members of the Project Team for reports, status and data.
- Receive, review and file Contractors’ Daily Activity Report and other reports and submittals.
- Chair and document the periodic contract status meetings and issue meeting notes.
- Receive and issue all correspondence to the contractor and maintain files thereof.
- Review contractor’s progress claim and invoice and recommend payment.
- Claims management.
- Close the contracts in accordance with Project requirements and maintaining evaluations of the contractors’ performance.
- Keen attention to detail and with ability to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English are essential
- Ability to speak and write in French is required
- Experience in Construction sectors is required.
- Familiarity with basic commercial law, financing and accounting is a strong advantage
- Professional experience in sourcing/procurement is a strong advantage
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project.
- University Degree in engineering or business administration.
Benefits and Contractual information :
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and is an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career with a world-class organization.