- Publié le: 2019-11-04
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 183739
We are currently looking to fill the role of Controls Engineer for our client, a multinational exploration and production company. The role reports to the SPS Control Lead.
Functional responsibilities :
- Responsible to ensure FEED engineering progress and close out with the assigned contractor alliance companies.
- Acquire knowledge and familiarity with project’s Subsea Controls Systems.
- Ensure FEED engineering carried out with full integration and compatibility with existing Egina Subsea Control System.
- Review FEED engineering documentation for the relevant scope of work.
- Liaise with company specialists within technical departments to ensure conformance proposed designs with, or for approval to derogate from, company specifications.
- Participate in related workshops with FEED engineering project team and contractor alliances in order to finalize design.
- Assist Controls Lead Engineer in the identification and management of risk associated with FEED engineering activities.
- Participate in relevant technical workshops, resolution of interface design issues with packages and existing systems on Egina and related qualification activities.
- Work closely with all other company team members and contractor alliance counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- Report to Controls Lead Engineer on any issue.
- Report progress of control system engineering activities to Subsea Controls Lead Engineer.
- Maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Minimum Engineering Bachelor or Equivalent.
- Subsea Controls, FEED and detailed engineering Experience.
- Minimum 7 years Subsea Control System experience. Previous experience of Company / Operator Representation during similar type project execution is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience with SPS contractor considered an advantage.