- Publié le: 09-03-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 312142
Our client, a multinational diversified mining company, is currently looking for a Document Control Manager to join their operations. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide full Document Control support to projects.
Functional responsibilities :
- Accountable to ensure adherence of all subordinates to all company work procedures and Practices
- Ensure that all document control activities are carried out to meet the project schedules
- To maintain, develop and continuously improve Work Instructions and Procedures
- To ensure QA/QC checking are done on all documents to Company standards
- Accountable for the maintenance of project document control databases
- Ensure that all handover documents are to client requirements
- To ensure timely processing of both corporate and project documents, including data entry, scanning, photocopying, distributing, and filing as detailed in the appropriate procedures
- To mentor and monitor the performance of document control activities
- To ensure project vendor documents are received, numbered, and distributed
- To liaise with assigned Project Expeditor in relation to the tracking of vendor documentation
- Produce status reports from allocated projects as required on both design deliverables and vendor documentation
- Performs other duties as required by Management
- Manage communication, monitoring, reporting and control activities throughout the project lifecycle to all levels of stakeholders.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Experience as Lead or Senior Document Controller, with some supervisory duties
- A thorough knowledge of Document Control processes, covering design and vendor documentation
- A good understanding of Business Management Systems
- Ability to manage and lead a team of Document Control staff
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft software packages, Adobe Writer, etc.
- An excellent understanding of overall project progression
- Exposure to internet-based file transfer systems
- French speaking/understanding preferred.