Drilling and Completion Superintendent
- We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Superintendent in Algeria, to develop optimized completion designs for hydrocarbon appraisal and/or development wells (onshore/offshore), incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods.
- To draft completion operations plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
Functional responsibilities :
- Preparing completion/work-over programs including all information as specified in Company procedure and applying engineering best practices.
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells completion.
- Operations follow-up on daily basis.
- Recommending changes in some aspects of completion/work-over program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed.
- Making recommendations to solve completion/work over operational problems.
- Tracking and benchmarking completion/work-over performance and costs.
- Preparing post well reports.
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required .Assisting to rigsite operations for specific jobs.
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering degree or high school diploma.
- Valid Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 or willing to obtain prior to mobilisation).
- Fluent in English and French desirable.
- Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience in completions.