- Publié le: 23-06-2023
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 161138
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Supervisor in Algeria, to supervise drilling and completion execution assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling progress.
Functional responsibilities :
- Ensuring contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations.
- Supervising drilling and completion operations carried out by Company’s and Contractor’s personnel at rigsite.
- Coordinating drilling and completion activities in accordance with the programme, Company procedures and best practices.
- Reporting to drilling/completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operations, and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- Representing Company at rigsite in all matters.
- Ensuring that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Relevant degree.
- Fluent in English and French desirable.
- Valid Well Control certificate (IWCF level 4 to obtain prior to mobilisation).
- Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Extensive experience in drilling and completions activities.
- Drilling & completion course.
- Subsurface & Reservoir basic course (preferred).
- First aid / fire fighting course.