- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Fonction: Production-Maintenance
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 76033
- Publié le: 20-05-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 76033
- For our client, a world-class organization based in West Africa, we are looking for an experienced Electrical and Utilities Superintendent to join a stable mining operation.
- As the Electrical and Utilities Superintendent you will provide leadership, management and technical support to the maintenance and construction teams under his/her responsibility.
Functional responsibilities :
- Promotes Safe work practices per AMSA Health and Safety program.
- Maintenance of all electrical and instrumentation equipment related to mine site operations as well as mine infrastructures.
- Operation of the waste recuperation site, sewage treatment plant and water treatment plant.
- Maintenance of buildings and associated services infrastructure.
- Execute maintenance and operation work while respecting statutory requirements, local laws and regulations, and OEM equipment safety requirements.
- Promote preventive maintenance by motivating personnel under supervision to plan and prepare effective work schedules in conjunction with
- Maintenance planning department.
- Participate in planning and scheduling meetings as required.
- Train personnel in proper maintenance and operational best practices.
- Produce work procedures, Safe Work Plan and Job Safety Analysis as may be required by department activities.
- Oversee and maintain the quality of workmanship for contractor works executed under supervision. This may include O&M Service contracts which are assigned.
- Perform Safety workplace audits of work areas under responsibility as per department policy.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual maintenance budget for equipment under responsibility.
- Train and mentor competent Malagasy employees for the General Foreman position as per project succession plan.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Trade Certificate with 10 ‑15 years’ relevant experience in progressive supervisory roles.
- Demonstrated continuous learning and application of skill and knowledge.
- Solid experience in operation and maintenance practices.
- Demonstrated success in trades skill development of others.
- Microsoft Office Suite of Products – Word, Project, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems – Eg. Ellipse, Pronto, SAP or other.
- Training and developing subordinates to assume positions of greater responsibility in the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on Functional Cultural awareness.
- Language skills : English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production