- Publié le: 23-05-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 319016
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in West Africa, we are searching for an Engineering Team Leader with fluency and technical working knowledge in French. This position will be part of the team responsible for taking the current project from end of Feasibility to delivery. This position reports to the Project Manager.
Functional responsibilities :
- Lead the detailed design phase.
- Support construction engineering.
- Accountable for engineering services provided by EPCM and consultants.
- Accountable for all aspects occurring in this Phase of the project, i.e.,
- Safe work methods,
- Scope definition, including thorough solution analysis processes,
- The use of appropriate technologies in the design work,
- Cost effectiveness,
- Quality, efficiency and compliance with all procedures and standards,
- Effective project controls systems.
- This position will also support other ongoing strategic projects.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering Degree ; those with a Post Graduate Business or Project Management degree will be favored.
- 15+ years’ experience in engineering, and experience in project management of major projects.
- Experience in the design of bauxite Material Handling Equipment or a heavy industry.
- Prior experience in Africa is advantageous.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken, is required.