- Publié le: 23-03-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 35976
Job Description :
A leading mining company is looking for an Environmental Superintendent for their mine in West Africa.
- You will be involved in demonstrating commitment to safe working practices and compliance with all the Health and Safety procedures and protocols.
- Contribute to the ongoing identification of environmental aspects and impacts, and associated management/monitoring measures.
- Contribute to the development, update and review of management plans, procedures and work instructions for technical areas of responsibility.
- Provide practical training, coaching and mentoring to environment team staff in areas of technical responsibility.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years environmental experience on a mine (preferably in Africa).
- You must also have a degree in Environment Science or the equivalent.
- If you can speak French that would be an advantage.
If you meet the requirements and are an experienced Environmental Superintendent please apply with your CV and covering letter.