- Type de contrat: CDI
- Fonction: Comptabilité-Finance
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: + de 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Ghana - GH
- ID Annonce: 96624
- Publié le: 01-07-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 96624
Job Description :
- Our Client is currently searching for an experienced Estimating Manager to join an international Mining Contractor in West Africa.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Estimating Manager will manage a team of 3–4 taking full responsibility of all tenders, evaluations, budgeting & reviews of the company’s current and future projects.
- This includes establishing & implementing technical estimating standards and procedures whilst overseeing and managing the work of the Project Estimation team. The role also manages supplier bids and proposals for labour, materials and equipment to evaluate proposals to ensure they meet project specifications and budget requirement.
This role will be be responsible for :
- Tender, bids & proposal evaluations.
- Developing estimating plans, templates, analysis and reports.
- Producing in-house detailed estimates for direct and owner costs.
- Cost analysis and Project cost controls.
- Training and developing the in-house Estimation team and overseeing external consultants / contractors.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Bachelors Degree in Mining or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years experience with previous project management/estimating management experience in the mining industry.
- Experience in Mining Contractor environment preferred.
- Technical background with experience in estimation software, systems and methodologies.
- Detailed analytical, numerical & database management skills.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
Based in Accra, Ghana, this position is a residential role working 5 days per week with 6 weeks annual leave. Relocation and accommodation will be provided combined with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the seniority of the role.
Organisation: HomebizAnnonces de Noémie Delattre