- Publié le: 22-06-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 54870
The Position :
- Our client is a well-known Mining Services Company, seeking an experienced and qualified Financial Controller for his existing operations in West Africa.
- Acting as an integral part of the management team, this role includes direct responsibility for the setup, supervision and management of all aspects of corporate accounting and internal and financial reporting. As part of a team you will be expected to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get into the details of financial side of the business.
- Management of accounting team.
- Preparation of monthly reporting & related analysis.
- Management of Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Provision of sound advice and recommendations for business decision making (Forecast, budget & capex).
- Assist the SVP in preparing the annual budget.
- Ensure compliance of internal control process in accordance with the Company procedures.
- Supervise receivables and payables, and prepare cash flow forecast.
- Guarantee and control the delegation of authorities matrix.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting package in IFRS for consolidation purpose at HQ level.
- Manage the processing of payroll journals and accruals.
- Supervise and manage all tax, legal and corporate matters.
- Primary point of contact for banks relationship.
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual audit files for external auditors.
- Prepare annual audited financial statements.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- High Diploma/Degree in Accounting (CA, MA or equivalent).
- Experience in one of the top Accounting audit firms or similar experience in project-oriented companies.
- Proven knowledge of IFRS, tax norms and legal issues.
- IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English. French language abilities will be advantageous.
- Effective communications skills.
- Sound and independent judgement skills.
- Target and deadline driven.
- High levels of integrity.
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis.