- Publié le: 2022-01-31
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 53239
The Company :
- International mining company, seeking an experienced and qualified Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for his existing mining operations in West Africa.
- The person will manage and lead a team of professionals that support the external financial reporting function.
- Manage all external financial reporting requirements, including but not limited to the following :
- Together with the Controller, manage communication with External Auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues, and coordinate preparation of the client assistance package as required by the External Auditors.
- Analyze and communicate the impact of new IFRS pronouncements and their impact on the company.
- Manage monthly and quarterly forecasts, including presentation and financial analysis of the forecasts.
- Manage all aspects of the budget, including the coordination of actual versus budget analysis, presentation of budget results and financial analysis of budgets.
- Preparation, presentation and reporting of long range plans.
- Together with Treasury and Controller, respond to queries from Senior Lenders and Shareholders regarding financial results, budgets or forecasts.
- Preparation of ad hoc presentations to Senior Lenders and Shareholders.
- Development of Finance Policies and Procedures as required.
- Participate in other projects as needed.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Preferably Chartered Accountant with a University degree and more than 10 years in a similar position you will be able to bring your ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment, to multi-task under pressure.
- Your strong knowledge of IFRS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and your strong leadership and management skills will be essential to be successful in that position.
- Solid experience of an ERP system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on Functional Cultural awareness.
- Language skills : English is essential. French is highly advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information :
The position offers a competitive remuneration package and is available on a Rotational Basis.