- Publié le: 2023-10-17
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 344164
For our client, a well-known mining organisation, we are looking for a Fixed & Mobile Plant Maintenance Superintendent with fluency in French and English. This role will be based in New Caledonia on a residential basis.
Functional responsibilities :
- Responsible for planning the effective use of maintenance personnel and resources to achieve reliability and availability of fixed and mobile plant.
- Maintain a high level of health, safety and environmental awareness and comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Through the use of procedures to get the job done, ensure that improvements to the procedures are captured and changes are made to controlled documents by custodian.
- Ensure effective communication of work and issues/conditions status takes place with delegate prior to departure from site.
- Scheduling of all maintenance work through the use of the maintenance management system, to ensure resources are prioritised in accordance with the maintenance strategy.
- Collection, interrogation and reporting of maintenance data and costs to assist in optimising the efficiency of all plant.
- Ensure breakdowns, planned routine maintenance, non-routine maintenance, approved modifications and capital works are scheduled to be undertaken with minimum disruption to the operation.
- Ensure that parts, equipment, materials and tooling are receipted and allocated to the correct job before work is placed on the daily work schedule or shutdown schedule.
- Allocate priorities on the daily work schedule or shutdown schedule and include copies of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s) or flag where Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s) are to be completed.
- Plan and schedule works for all shutdowns and arrange the engagement of contract labour and procurement of equipment to carry out the work.
- Prepare and issue weekly maintenance activity reports.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Graduate Diploma or Certificate in Maintenance Planning or Engineering (preferred).
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate.
- Previous Professional experience of at least 10 – 15 years in a similar position.
- Demonstrated application of safe working procedures and inspection techniques.
- Knowledge of Preventive maintenance management.
- Knowledge of Equipment management – warranties, manufacturer’s specifications, standards for rotating equipment.
- Procurement and materials management.
- Fluent French (speak, read and write) and English speaking.