- Publié le: 29-11-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 205217
For our client, a well-known Mining Organisation, we are looking for a Fixed Plant Maintenance Supervisor, to be based in West Africa on a FIFO basis.
Functional responsibilities :
- Maintenance Planning for all Assets and Infrastructure from the Mine, Rail and Port Operations.
- Manage all supervision of maintenance planning activities (preventive and corrective, shutdown, long-and short term plan).
- Wide range of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil works for all equipment at the Mine in accordance to OEM requirements and the procedures.
- Support the team on coordination of Maintenance services for internal and external activities.
- Provide training and mentor to junior Maintenance planner, control, report with Maintenance Planning Section.
- Ensure the technical implementation of maintenance planning procedures.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Previous Professional experience of at least 5–7 years as similar position.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Fluency in English, with French skills being highly desirable.
- Proven track record of implementing world-class maintenance plans.