- Publié le: 17-12-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 111300
- We are currently looking for an experienced Head of Warehouse & Logistic to run the inventory and warehouse operations.
- Based on site, you will report to the Procurement & Logistics Manager and will be responsible for run the inventory and warehouse in a demanding environment and in a growing organization.
Functional responsibilities :
- Comply with laws, regulations and OHS&E requirements.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Supervise, coach and train the inventory team.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service in the inventory team.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers and end users.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange and plan out warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts ; reconciling with data storage system.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees ; following up on work results.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Working closely with Procurement & Contract Department to insure a smooth execution of the Supply Chain.
- Other duties or responsibilities that may be required by the company.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Master’s degree in business administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a warehouse/logistics manager (essential).
- Fluency in French and English languages (both essential).
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Having strong communication skills to manage the internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Strong leadership talent.
- Mining or Industrial industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Multi-cultural environment experience and International exposure is a plus.