- Publié le: 2022-10-18
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 132962
- For our client, an international Oil&Gas project in Algeria, we are looking for a HVAC Engineer.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience associated with Construction activities of a base camp.
- Construction of a Gas production plant and its infrastructure. Conception/establishment of a life base and military camp.
Functional responsibilities :
- Review and approve design drawings and documentation for the civil work.
- Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules.
- Validation of operating manuals for operations and maintenance.
- Supervise the purchase, assembly and commissioning of electrical installations.
- Report to project Manager.
- Ability to solve problems related to the scope of installation of mechanical equipment (Machinery, pool, Pumps, Water treatment, HVAC).
Required experience and qualifications :
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent with a significant experience in HVAC and Construction Project.
- You have a significant experience in Oil& Gas Sector.
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written).