- Publié le: 08-01-2019
- Nbre de Vues: 2308
- ID Annonce: 114561
We are searching for an Installation Offshore Operations Manager who will manage and administer offshore installation execution teams (on-vessel management teams). Responsible for offshore installation execution quality and Management of Change (MOC) technical endorsement. Responsible for installation vessel staffing. Key contact for offshore incident response case management.
Functional responsibilities :
- Controls Operations related expenditures, participates in the development of the Operations budget for equipment and facilities in liaison with management
- Carries out investigations into repetitive equipment failures, directing the collection of information and participating in specific equipment monitoring surveys.
- Coordinates the planning & execution of equipment overhauls.
- Reviews work of contractors involved in projects to ensure Corporation standards are being met.
- Prepares incident reports as required.
- Monitors, assists and advises to progress, or review, the development of trainees.
- Investigates requirements for plant improvement schemes.
- Reviews operational procedures and submits amendments for approval.
- Prepares evaluation reports for immediate subordinates and reviews those prepared by them covering all other staff.
Required experience and qualifications :
- 20+ years’ experience in construction or offshore installation support of oil and gas industry.
- 10 years of offshore installation experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in a supervisory position, preferable in an offshore platform. Familiar with maintenance work control, contracting, budgetary and cost control procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems.