- Type de contrat: CDIC , Freelance
- Fonction: Informatique-Télécom
- Secteur: Minerais - Minéraux - Sidérurgie
- Expérience requise: 6 à 9 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- ID Annonce: 70620
- Publié le: 10-05-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 70620
For our client, an international mining operator in West Africa, we are looking for an experienced and qualified IT Systems Security Superintendent.
Functional responsibilities :
- Safeguarding information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security threats/problems, to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the company data.
- Improving and maintaining our IT security operations and processes.
- Promoting IT security awareness across the organization.
- Participating in implementing solutions for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our data.
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting network security at all branches.
- Responding to IT security events across the mine.
- Identifying, remediating and mitigating IT security vulnerabilities.
- Conducting risk assessment using a threat modelling method.
- Performing IT audits, working with internal and external auditors.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Professional Qualification/Experience RequiredDegree level and/or 5 years+.
- Broad understanding of operating systems, network security, software security and encryption algorithms and technologies.
- Experience and soft skills :
- Information and system security design/implementation
- Project management skills
- 3rd party/Supplier management
- System Administration
- Network Security
- Problem Solving
- Information Security Policies
- Informing Others
- Process Improvement
- Network Troubleshooting
- Firewall Administration
- Network Protocols
- IT Technologies to include : Cisco/Dell IOS detailed understanding at layer 2, 3 & 7, Cisco, Fortinet and Sophos Firewalling, MacAfee Antivirus (EPO), Orion SIEM.
Organisation: HomebizAnnonces de John Heartfield