- Publié le: 18-07-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 171445
- For our client, a leading international oil & gas organisation, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Lead C&I Engineer.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the position will provide technical assurance to the Project, ensuring safe, consistent and efficient application of Project, BP and regulatory codes and standards and good engineering practice.
- The Lead C&I Engineer will be responsible for assuring the FPSO Contractor Controls and Instrumentation Engineering deliverables during the Optimise stage and future phases of the Project.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the planning of any future stages of the work for the Controls and Instrumentation discipline, ensuring compliance with MPCP and any relevant ETPs.
Functional responsibilities :
- Accountable for personal HSSE performance and meeting performance targets in both personal and discipline areas including follow up and close out of actions related to design safety.
- Oversight of performance of contractor against agreed scope, manpower and schedule for discipline scope.
- Assurance of FPSO contractor key deliverables in terms of quality and compliance with basis of design.
- Establishing the basis for application of relevant ETPs and industry standards and assuring compliance.
- Own and drive completion of specific multi discipline areas, including ensuring input from other functions such as reservoir, subsurface, drilling etc.
- Input to key decisions with ownership of all Control and Instrumentation related decisions.
- Ensures project end to end Controls and Instrumentation systems design integration.
- Ensures that the GPO TA is actively involved in the project and is consulted on key technical issues.
- Accountable for ensuring issues and the discipline scope is led, ahead of formal project reviews such as PHSSERs.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Qualified to degree level in Control and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer.
- Major project experience in a relevant discipline engineering position.
- Deep discipline expertise with good track record of multi-discipline integration.
- Experience working in a discipline leadership role, handling contractor performance.
- Knowledge of the requirements of BP MPcp, GPO Engineering Guide, and other project processes.
- Must have strong general experience with control & safety systems, fire & gas systems, subsea, marine, equipment packages controls and interfaces.
- Pragmatic decision maker, willing to challenge and ensure engineering value is delivered.
- Track record of delivery and able to demonstrate effective project technical management and leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the project team, Contractors and GPO leadership.
- Working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards, and regulations that pertain to the Process design of the facility.