- Publié le: 20-12-2018
- Nbre de Vues: 11
- ID Annonce: 109730
- We are looking for an experienced Logistics Supervisor for one of our non-metal mining operations.
- The Logistics Supervisor will lead coordinations involved in ore transportation and export, and will also oversee the whole supply chain, in order to delivery an efficient and safe work.
Functional responsibilities :
- Manage shipping and logistics in accordance with directives from the Marketing and Finance Departments.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure packing plans align with production forecasts and shipping and sales schedule.
- Manage all logistics metrics, KPIs, reporting, paperwork (including customs documentation and transport plans for Government authorities), inventory & sales data and information in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Oversee site audits, incident investigations, training, systems, standards and procedures relating to logistics, packing, transport and emergency response to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Manage the product balance report.
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders within the industry and Government as it relates to logistic activities.
- Attend and contribute to Government and industry working groups and bodies such as but not limited to WNTI, WNA, Transport working groups.
- Coordinate the ore sales contract preparation, shipment scheduling, and approval processes in line with the Marketing Department (USA) requirements and contractual & regulatory obligations.
- Manage the sufficient supply of drums, strapping and shipping containers and ensure they are in stock to service packing requirements at the mine.
- In consultation with the Supply Team, negotiate contractual arrangements with transport providers to ensure safe, timely and cost-effective logistics arrangements.
- Support the Senior Management Team with preparation of various reports and returns associated with movements and royalty agreements.
- Administer management reporting and accounting accruals for shipping, royalties, marketing, and any other associated costs in an accurate and timely manner.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Diploma Level Qualification in Logistics (or similar).
- Experience with Federal & State regulatory approvals, compliance ‚reporting and management.
- ASMA approved -Dangerous Goods By Sea – and IMDG code.
- Experience/training in incident investigation methodologies.
- (ANSTO) Radiation Safety Officer.
- Expertise in Auditing Methodologies. Certification in Quality Management Systems is an asset.
- Experience in dealing with regulatory authorities in the industry.
- Experience with contract management and compliance.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS access and databases).
- Experience with shipping / export activities.