- Publié le: 16-06-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 88472
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Maintenance Craftsman – Electrician to undertake preventative maintenance tasks as well as new installations at the Tailings and Water Services Facilities. You will work closely within a team to promote a Zero Harm work culture.
- This role is a great opportunity develop your knowledge and experience in Tailings and Water Services Facilities. Our client is a major mining organisation located in Madagascar.
Reporting to the Supervisor – Maintenance, you will be :
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of electrical systems, as well as mechanical integrity of equipment.
- Working independently diagnosing problems and recommending solutions, planning & organizing jobs to completion.
- Demonstrating leadership behaviors and accountability.
- Performing Installation and maintenance of various size pumps and motors, with other equipment used in the production process.
- Operating discrete operations as part of larger process flow.
- Able to influence others and demonstrate good team membership skills.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
To succeed in this role, you will have :
- A High school diploma or GED.
- 3–5 experience in the mining, heavy equipments & Electrical background.
- Candidates must demonstrate a safety conscious approach to work and a proven ability to operate independently and in small multi-discipline teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written ; strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.).
It will also be beneficial if you have :
- Mining industry experience.
- Electrical Journeyman Certification.