- Publié le: 2022-06-16
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 88477
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager with at least 10 years’ significant experience within maintenance and operations for large international Oil & Gas projects. This 12 months renewable contract is to work for a major international Oil & Gas company which offers a 28 x 28 working schedule in Algeria.
Functional responsibilities :
- Manage the planning and execution of special projects as necessary i.e. Shutdowns/Turnarounds.
- Provide strategic leadership and direct planning to meet shutdowns, major repairs, and provide maximum facility uptime.
- Develop, maintain, and track metrics and KPI’s to allow department continuous improvement.
- Supervise a specialty team to cover Maintenance Integrity & reliability of static and Rotating Equipment covering the two sites.
- Supervise a team to track and trend performance issues of a large fleet of Turbo Machinery including compressors and Turbo Expander Compressors.
- Ensure diagnostic programs are in established in cooperation with the Maintenance team and Rotating Equipment team to reduce Facility Downtime.
- Enhance a critical spare program at all sites covering a comprehensive array of rotating equipment and stationary equipment designed to ensure facility integrity of operations and reduce downtime.
- Assist the Field Manager with daily operations to ensure the facilities are maintained to compliance codes and standards.
- Demonstrate leadership, commitment and foster a culture where health, safety and the environment are not compromised.
- Manage a range of assigned Support Service Contracts.
- Prepare reports, analyses data and makes recommendations for improving plant operations or solving maintenance-related problems.
- Interface with other departments in the daily operations and routine interpretation of the operations needs to meet KPI targets.
- Integral part of the Emergency Response Team.
- Liaise with the Purchasing and Contracts Department for the delivery of material and continuity of contracts.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience in a Maintenance Management position.
- Significant experience within in the maintenance and operations industry for large Oil & Gas projects.
- International experience in the petroleum industry.
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic is preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with working in a multi-national / multi-cultural work environment.
- Ability to work in a remote, fast paced and challenging environment.