- Publié le: 02-06-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 80466
The Maintenance Manager provides maintenance consulting services, manages projects, and oversees development of site business plans.
Functional responsibilities :
- Mobilizes projects upon award.
- Prepares sales materials and makes sales presentations on maintenance services.
- Establishes proposals and commercial terms ; negotiates contracts and terms, establishes overhead budgets and fee plans.
- Responsible for knowledge of safety policies and procedures ; responsible for group safety program.
- Directly supervises and assesses employees ; coaches, trains, and provides leadership and guidance.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Minimum of 10 years experience in heavy industrial maintenance and/or construction.
- Minimum of 5 years at Site Manager level and above.
- Demonstrated experience in safety leadership and motivating others to maintain an incident free workplace.
- Other Essential Functions.
- Directs subordinates based on organizational goals and company policy.
- Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organizations objectives and schedules.
- Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect subordinate units.