- Type de contrat: CDI
- Fonction: Production-Maintenance
- Secteur: Energies - Eau - Gestion des déchets
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Angola - AO
- ID Annonce: 148114
- Publié le: 31-10-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 148114
For our client, a leading international organisation in Angola, we are searching for an experienced and qualified Maintenance Project Manager. This role will coordinate the assigned Maintenance Project or activities (onshore and/or offshore), in accordance with Company or Area strategy and Procedures. Ensure a safe, efficient and cost effective execution of assigned Maintenance project or activities within assigned Country/Area or Company, with appropriate reporting.
Functional responsibilities :
- Interface with Company and other Local entities involved in Maintenance activities onshore and offshore ensuring an effective coordination and support, including Country/Area Management, onshore/offshore Projects, Engineering entities, Tendering teams and Commercial.
- Review and approve technical evaluation of vendor/supplier offers with regard to discipline items, bulk material and subcontracted work packages and services, according to Company standards and procedures.
- Interface with the appropriate Corporate Functions at any level, understanding overall responsibilities within the decentralized organization, stimulating the organizational strengths, synergies and opportunities.
- Manage or support the management of a project of General Maintenance, Maintenance Engineering and Inspection, Modification works.
- Represent Company with Client.
- Support for the definition of Maintenance Project Execution Plans during all the phases, including organization, Project Control and controlling techniques.
- Manage the personnel belonging directly to Project.
- Coordinate multi-discipline multi-cultural competencies of different origin distributed on all the areas/sites and projects, optimizing effectiveness.
- Gather and support the HR Managerial Plans, integrating these in a comprehensive resources scheduling considering Nationalization plans and develop resources in line with the long term plans and strategy, targeting excellence as required.
- Identify key resources and plan possible development, including support aboutlocal resources.
- Ensure the Competence Assurance program is set-up and followed in all areas and projects.
- Gather and set-up proper management reporting including performance monitoring (KPI).
- Ensure internal and external reporting at any level.
- Coordinate contract administration and project management.
- Cooperate with Procurement identifying and assessing specialized subcontractors and setting up strategic/general agreements.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Support the development of maintenance engineering and execution procedures and tools targeting excellence, and certification by international bodies.
- Support the project staffing and lead multi-site coordination meetings.
- Budget owner for Project, establish and control budgets and support controlling functions.
- Develop a project outsourcing strategy.
- Promote HSE culture via strong safety leadership, ensuring all activities are undertaken with full knowledge of Company commitment to HSE.
- Ensure that Company and Client quality procedures and safety rules are fully respected.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Project Manager or Technical Manager.
- This position requires management skills (project manager), technical skills (maintenance and modifications) and commercial skills (customer relations).
- Knowledge of maintenance “tools” (plan, procedures, planning, etc …).
- Experience in preparation and realization of scheduled shutdown.
- Fluent English required.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production