- Publié le: 09-03-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 312140
Our client, a renowned global mining company, is seeking a Maintenance Superintendent who will be responsible for the overall management, direction, and continuous improvement of the Asset Capability Assurance process in a safe manner, through clearly defined strategies and objectives for maintenance of plant, equipment & facilities and shutdowns. The ideal incumbent will have experience with management and implementation of overall maintenance on a mining site.
Functional responsibilities :
- Perform planned job observations.
- Document and review the plant maintenance strategy on an annual basis to ensure that it is aligned with the business plan.
- Ensure strict adherence to maintenance work management principles (percent planned work, adherence to schedule, number of breakdowns, number of proactive requests) to obtain maximum plant availability at minimum maintenance cost per unit produced.
- Manage the Engineering Assets to ensure that they produce at their designed capacity and are periodically refurbished to their original condition to ensure optimal life.
- Ensure strict adherence to the relevant engineering standards and specifications.
- Periodically audit the asset and documentation to obtain maximum standardisation of spares and new plant installations on the site.
- Identify and assess level of issue-based risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
- Jointly define annual Service Level Agreements with plant production personnel.
- Ensure that outcomes of RCFA’s are evaluated for their business case, implemented as applicable and are sustainable.
Required experience and qualifications :
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience, preferably 2 years’ managerial experience.
- Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.