- Publié le: 2022-05-13
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 74047
We are looking for an experienced Marine Manager based in Monaco for a major Oil & Gas operator.
Functional responsibilities :
- Management of the Marine and Technical Departments from Monaco for all company entities mainly in West Africa.
- To ensure Marine complies with all statutory and legislative matters, with particular attention to the ISM/ISPS codes, class requirements…
- Responsible for conducting regular crew assessments and evaluation of performance.
- Establish and develop Management Processes within the Marine Department.
- Monitor or report on new or current legislation, which may impact on the operation of the ships or the Marine Department ashore.
- Responsible together with the Superintendents, for verifying vessels are compliant with all relevant legislation and the requirements of Classification Societies, producing reports for senior management as required.
- Support Marine and Technical Superintendents in the Management of the fleet.
- Conduct regular ship visits and to participate in the ISM/ISPS/ILO auditing process.
- Monitor tasks of Superintendents & assist when necessary.
- Take over responsibilities of superintendents when required during peak activity.
- Provide Management a weekly report of all pending matters with an action plan.
- Actively participates in ensuring a healthy and safe workplace for all and no harm is caused to the environment.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Management System guidelines and policies.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Master Mariner degree or equivalent minimum.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the offshore marine industry.
- Minimum 5 years in a Managerial position including experience with DP2/DP3 vessels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Very good level in english and french is required.