- Publié le: 02-08-2019
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 175626
- Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Materials Management Lead for their project in Mozambique. The position is offered with a long-term contract, 28 day on / 28 day off rotation and negotiable daily rate.
- As Materials Management Lead you’ll be responsible for provide day to day leadership for the Supply Base material and equipment handling functions, supporting onshore drilling operations, including direct supervision of materials management and Integrated Logistics Services provider personnel.
Functional responsibilities :
- Implements, participates and maintains records of daily toolbox talks with the Supply Base materials personnel.
- Fully responsible for care and custody of Company and Contractor materials and equipment.
- Monitors, inspect and record all inbound and outbound materials and equipment.
- Develops and implements project specific material management plans, procedures and documents.
- Provides regular status reporting to Logistics Base Superintendent and Company internal peers.
- Ensures materials and equipment is located, stored, segregated and fully traceable in accordance with good oilfield practices.
- Carries out the necessary Job Safety Analysis JSA or Risk Assessment RA for routine and non-routine Supply Base material handling operations.
- Oversees operational planning for routine and non-routine material, equipment and transport request. Liaison with Company Drilling, relevant Contractors including QA/QC providers ensuring the flawless point to point delivery of materials and equipment.
- Agrees and continually monitors the ILS maintenance & inspection program with ILS Workshop Manager and Journey Management Coordinator to ensure the timely and regular maintenance and serviceability of all land transport vehicles and mechanical handling equipment.
- Shall perform periodic inventory counts and recording of same to ensure inventory accuracy at all times.
- Oversees surplus material returns, storage and subsequent disposal of materials and equipment, together with the provision of a detailed and accurate reconciliation upon project completion Ensures all lifting accessories, CCU’s and mechanical handling equipment being used for loading and offloading are maintained, fully certified and fit for purpose prior to use.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Extensive logistics and materials management experience within an Oil and Gas environment, predominantly within drilling operations.
- Extensive experience gained working in Lead roles in Supply Base’s.
- Exposure to remote geographical operations.
- Experience and demonstrated competency of materials management and materials management processes and procedures including inventory management, warehouse management and maintenance of materials and equipment movement records.