- Publié le: 26-09-2018
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 80468
Your role will be to provide engineering design solutions and through life engineering support to the clients product range. Workload can vary from new product design to meet client or internal specifications through to supporting an existing client’s request to upgrade or change equipment in the field.
Functional responsibilities :
- Independently applies advanced engineering techniques and analysis within the discipline.
- Develops designs that require innovation and ingenuity.
- Work performed with minimal supervision ; has considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Evaluates the desired goal of the system and develops, designs, or selects the required equipment, power controls, piping, structures and earthwork to achieve the goal.
- Performs calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial and commercial applications.
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects.
- Directs activities to ensure that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and customer requirements.
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer : May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems : May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering task.
Required experience and qualifications :
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline.
- 7–15 years of experience required.