- Publié le: 13-12-2017
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 17248
For our client, a leading international mining organisation in DRC, we are searching for a Mechanical Training Lead with fluency in French (or technical working knowledge). This role will be on a FIFO basis 9/3 and accommodation is provided on one of Africa’s best camps.
Functional responsibilities :
- Assist in coordinating planned training interventions for the Engineering Training Centre.
- Monitor and track training progress against the training skills matrix.
- Obtain confirmation of nominees for scheduled courses.
- Confirm course booking with training providers (TD Trainers, Occasional or External Trainers).
- Send reminders to course attendees before commencement of course.
- Obtain learner information using the Training database.
- Issue training certificates.
- Schedules and coordinates all classroom training with Managers and Supervisors – schedules location, date/time, materials and attendance.
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation attendance and training data.
- Communicates data and reports as needed.
- Orders supplies for Engineering Training Centre as needed.
- Consults with Engineering Superintendent to assess training needs.
- Manage assessment processes.
- Monitor compliance to safety, health and environmental requirements in a workplace.
- Safeguard company assets (working capital & fixed assets).
Required experience and qualifications :
- Engineering & Training Diploma or Certificate.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Fluency / Technical working of French.
- Train the Trainer and Assessor qualifications.
- Moderator certificate would be an advantage.
- Experience in Technical Training Organization.
- Experienced in designing and implementing training programs.
- Experience in training the following functions : Fitting & Turning / Welding & Boiler making / Diesel Mechanics / Rigging & Lifting / Driving.
- Willingness to do 9/3 rotation, as role is FIFO.