- Publié le: 2022-10-26
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 147140
For our client, a leading international Oil & Gas organisation in Nigeria, we are searching for a Metering Support Engineer. This role will assist the Lead instrumentation engineer and Head of section (Head of Instrumentation, Metering & Systems Support) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects.
Functional responsibilities :
- Prepare and manage maintenance plan, spare inventory and all other related administrative tools in UNISUP as regards Instrumentation, control systems and metering maintenance.
- Prepare and update the metering manuals describing the CLIENT technical & fiscal metering equipment as well as related operating procedures. Ensure the proper saving and storage of data back-up.
- Ensure that periodical meter proving exercise at our LACT points as well as the prover loop calibrations are carried-out as provided for by the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the fiscal gas metering system quarterly validations, NLNG Supply Point Technical and Commercial Ticketing Audit are carried out in compliance with the Gas Utilisation Agreement with the NLNG and the regulations governing operations of such facilities (DPR regulations).
- Ensure that the Fiscal Metering systems are fully operational, accurate and comply with the regulations defined by the Authorities.
- Ensure proper certification of the fiscal metering systems and smooth relations with the Department of Petroleum Resources.
- Liase with the Main Maintenance Contractor teams on the necessary corrective actions as relates to the metering systems.
- Specify the new technical and commercial metering systems in co-operation with instrumentation.
- Initiate and follow-up the monitoring of performance for the equipment defined within the Field of Competence including Metering Systems, Fire and Gas detection systems, ESD systems, Security control.
- Work closely with instrumentation Maintenance Methods during metering interventions and share experience(s) accordingly.
- Provide reports highlighting weekly activity forecast and progress on impending issues as relates metering maintenance to the Head of
- React effectively where necessary to site maintenance requests and manage metering interventions to reduce downtime due to metering systems
- Ensure follow up of all metering related site modification requests and issue progress reports
- Manage metering maintenance plan and spare inventory with his developed understanding and knowledge of UNISUP and use same for Preventive Maintenance, PM and Material Management, MM-notification, work orders, purchase requisition, material master form creation, etc.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Sc/B.Eng. degree in any engineering related discipline such as Instrument, Control, Electronic, Automation, Petroleum, Chemical.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in an oil producing, manufacturing or service Company with specialized training/competence in Metering techniques.
- Large Expertise in Metering systems and International Metering Codes (ISO, API, AGA, etc.).
- Good relational, presentation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of computerized process systems.
- Ability to organize a mission campaign in an offshore environment.