- Publié le: 2022-11-09
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 329310
For our client, a leading nickel production company with international assets, we are looking for an experienced Mine Engineering Manager based in the Pacific.
Functional responsibilities :
- Participate and involve teams in HSE initiatives and programs.
- Initiate and coordinate the mining engineering studies required to achieve the objectives and ensure the sustainability and continuous improvement of the mining activity.
- Design, with the help of his team, the exploitation limits, the pits, the verses, the mining infrastructures as well as their sequence.
- Define, with the help of his team, the planning of exploitation at all horizons : life of mine, 5 years, annual, quarterly, weekly.
- Define, with the help of his team and in collaboration with the other mining departments, the budgets.
- Ensure that mine operations follow defined designs, plans and budgets.
- Ensure the calculation and estimation of reserves, in accordance with international standards (CIM 43–101 Canadian Gold JORC Australian).
- Be responsible for the management of surface water on the massif.
- Monitor production and mine operational performance.
- Be responsible for respecting the budgets allocated for its scope.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Holds a master’s degree in the field of geosciences, associated with more than 8 years of professional experience in the mining industry.
- Significant experience in open pit mining engineering.
- Ability to sign the reserves as a qualified person.
- Ability to manage a team of engineers, technicians and operators.
- Mastery of tools and methods of 3D modeling, mining design and planning.
- Mastery of evaluation methods and tools and economic calculation.
- Mastery of geotechnical and hydraulic calculation concepts and methods.
- Bilingual French/English.