- Publié le: 2021-05-05
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 15881
Our client is an international mining company with a large mine site in West Africa. We are currently searching for an experienced Mine Process Maintenance Superintendent to support the Process Maintenance Superintendent on alternate rotations to lead the ﬁxed mine maintenance section (predominantly the mine process areas), and establish systems and procedures to ensure safe and reliable equipment.
- Responsible for the safe execution of all maintenance activities across ﬁxed and mobile plant, continuous cross-shift performance, the establishment and maintenance of area standards, and the delivery of agreed objectives in areas of work management and cost.
- Be aware and comply with relevant HSEQ legal and other requirements.
- Understand the HSEQ risks relevant to own area of responsibility and ensure the use of the company risk framework for their management.
- Establish and improve systems and procedures to ‘manage work’, from planning, execution, learning and improvements.
- Execute maintenance and operation work while respecting statutory requirements, local laws and regulations and OEM equipment safety requirements.
- Promote preventive maintenance by motivating personnel to plan and prepare effective work plans and schedules in conjunction with the centralised planning resources.
- Oversee and improve the quality of workmanship for company and contractor works.
- Establish area, team and individual skills development plans to meet existing and future business objectives.
Requirements – Qualification and Skill :
- Technical diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certiﬁed training in welding, maintenance planning, pump/ pipeline / crusher/ screening / electrical maintenance are all desired.
- 15 years of relevant experience in progressive supervisory roles.
- 5 years of experience in a senior ﬁxed plant maintenance role such as Superintendent in a large remote integrated mining and mineral processing operation.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance procedures relating to planning, life cycle modelling, condition monitoring, predictive methods, welding, piping, crushing, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of tooling and instrumentation relating to ﬁxed plant.
- A robust working proﬁciency of Microsoft Ofﬁce suite and advanced working proﬁciency of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS’ such as Oracle, Ellipse, Pronto or SAP).
- Demonstrated success in coaching other expatriates and nationals.
- Exposure to the challenges of operating in remote sites, developing countries and the development of national talent.
- Fluent in English. Some French is a plus.