- Publié le: 2019-11-29
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 205215
- For our client, a popular international Mining Organisation, we are looking for a Mobile Maintenance Planning Manager, to be based in West Africa on a residential basis.
- The camp is largely considered to be the best live-in camp in the region, and offers activities such as golf/fitness rooms/tennis courts/cinema amongst others.
- You will receive 2 months holiday a year as well as return flights (possibility to live and work on a family basis as international schooling is provided on site).
Functional responsibilities :
- Be able to train the team to plan the process of maintenance.
- Insure the plan is conform to the rules according to the system SIS CAT- read the scheme of electronic circuit and identify the required pieces.
- Implement and manage maintenance 52-week plans.
- Prepare the reports of issues of mobile equipment for the after-sales service.
- Perform production monitoring and operational performance of the mine in conjunction with colleagues.
Required experience and qualifications :
- Previous Professional experience of at least 7 years as supervisor for implementing mobile maintenance methods.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Proficiency of tools Excel (advanced level).
- Fluency in French and English.
- Higher education diploma preferred.
- Expert in GMAO.