- Type de contrat: CDIC
- Durée (Cdd, etc.): 12 mois et plus
- Fonction: Production-Maintenance
- Secteur: Energies - Eau - Gestion des déchets
- Expérience requise: 10 à 15 ans
- Prise de poste: Dès que possible
- Région: #Afrique
- Pays: Nigéria - NG
- ID Annonce: 107130
- Publié le: 06-09-2022
- © Job Alternative
- ID Annonce: 107130
- For one of our clients, a leading international organisation in Nigeria, we are looking for an experienced and qualified Operation & Maintenance Superintendent.
- To provide complex technical and practical support to project operations and maintenance. To follow established policies, practices, and procedures when completing work assignments. To provide safe and environmentally sound leadership, supervision, and work direction to Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Team Members, while meeting closure target dates and costs.
Functional responsibilities :
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely completion of all activities related to Project O&M.
- Organizes work plans, and provides direct supervision and oversight to hourly operations crew.
- Trains less experienced employees on operating standards, procedures, and methods.
- Complies with established policies and procedures, methodologies, and quality standards related to Project O&M, while at the same time recommending new or alternate approaches.
- Prepares reports and completes documentation related to Project O&M on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assists with special projects related to Project O&M.
- Provides analysis of work outcomes in consultation with immediate supervisor.
- Plans and executes work activities to meet production schedules, targeted closure dates and costs.
- Coordinates the work of crews with other contracts ; provide daily oversight of contractors.
- Schedules maintenance priorities with operators so priorities can be accomplished.
- Prepares communication materials, manuals, and other written materials related to Project O&M.
- Ensures implementation of new practice.
- Contributes to the development and revision of policies and procedures for the work unit / team.
Required experience and qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent Formal education.
- 10+ years of related work experience in Oil&Gas Industry (supervision, processing, maintenance, electrical, pumping).
- Knowledge of site closure plans and all phases of operations and maintenance.
Organisation: O.G. ProductionAnnonces de O.G. Production